10.04.2020

Peace*Joy*Love

 Hello!  I'm zipping in to post a card before I run out of time.  I've made a couple cards, but still hoping for more time this weekend though it's almost over!  I hope you're all enjoying your weekend.



I split the die cut panel to make the layout work, added a dark navy background, placed it upon the gorgeous gold paper and stamped a simple sentiment.  I wanted the sentiment to stay simple and let everything else speak up.  A close-up and maybe a hint of sparkle from the star stamped in Archival gold ~


This card will be entered FMS455 since I used their sketch, it was a fun one!  I used an NBUS die, it'll also head there -- I'm trying really hard to  use all my NBUS stuff but as soon as I use some, someone else entices me to buy more because of the beauties they make.  What a vicious cycle...   And one more challenge!  I used snippets for the white panel and the blue background, unfortunately I added to the pile by using a rectangle die to save a pretty sizeable piece of the gold shimmer paper since it was covered by the image panel.  So this will head to Pixie's Snippets.

Supplies:
   SSS - Evergreen Circle (NBUS)
   LI - Stitched Rectangle dies
 




That's it for me, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room!
Hugs,
TK



13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how pretty TK! Love the shimmery gold!

roffeycreations said...

Lovely Card TK - very elegant and shimmery - Maurs xxx

Rosemary said...

Great take on the sketch, TK! The gold and navy are so pretty together!

Claire said...

Beautifully done TK, navy and yellow are the perfect pair and the die works so well with the sketch. A very elegant Christmas card x

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I adore those sweet little snow-covered trees! TK this is a magical Christmas card!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and so elegant looking. Love the colors.

Bonnie said...

The gold is so rich and elegant and a wonderful contrast for the navy! I love how you split the die cut and the sweet trees!

Cat Craig said...

Love the way you used the sketch on this one.

Darnell said...

What a clever and beautiful take on the FMS sketch, TK! I love the shimmery gold with the navy and white! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Mac Mable said...

Ohhh what pretty shimmer from the gold paper and the split design looks stunning TK x.

Di said...

Wowser - what a fabulous card TK! The navy and gold are so perfect with the white and what a great design idea. Love it!


Hugs

Di xx

Anita in France said...

Striking and stylish, TK ... the shimmery gold is so luxurious! Hugs, Anita :)

Bunny said...

You gotta love those people that enable you to purchase more products. Wait.....we'rea all enablers.Ha Ha Ha. This is really pretty and I love the colors.