10.10.2020

Warm & Feathered Merry Christmas

Well I've finally made a Christmas card, aren't you proud?  LOL I started out the year making a few then quickly got lost and haven't made another since... well... let's just say I'm WAY behind!  I'm glad that you're here to witness this, I really need to get my caboose in gear!

I started out with another idea in mind and well, again my brain deviated along the way.  That's okay though, it's how my brain usually works!  I'll be sending this card to 

CAS Christmas:  Christmas Birds ~


I cut my blue card with the die, stamped my little friend, Copic colored him and stamped him again, masked him off and then applied the snow through a stencil.  I then removed the mask and placed him just above the stamped sentiment.  Pretty quick and easy after I came up with the image and design.


Supplies:
   MFT - Warm & Feathered Hugs, Wonky Stitched Rectangle die
   LF - Joy To The Woods (sentiment )

Thank you for stopping by, and keep your heads up -- this year WILL end eventually!
Hugs,
TK



16 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Great Christmas card, TK!! Right up my alley, too, in all its sweet CASness! The blue panel was a brilliant idea, and that little owl is darling. You should make a bunch of these, as it's so cute! Love it! Stay safe, Bev

I Card Everyone said...

I'll let you in on a secret, my friend: we ALL deviate along the way, I'm sure of it! This darling card landed right where it wanted to be: adorably!
Love your wise friend stamped on this blue card - a bit of Winter evening sledding was always a favorite time for me!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is so darn cute!!

Christine Alexander said...

Love this little guy, an the blue card base give such him a great hue. wonderful little scene with the snow falling. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Verna Angerhofer said...

How adorable. This is such a cute design.

Bonnie said...

This is an adorable owl, TK! Love the blue snowy background! Maybe this will be the start of a pile of Christmas cards!

Rosemary said...

your little sledding owl is just cute as can be, tk! another wonderful card!

Cat Craig said...

Such a cute owl...I love her illustrations.

Greta said...

Super sweet card--love it!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Welcome back to Christmas card making, TK! This owl is so adorable!! Wonderful coloring and pretty falling snow effect. Thank you so much for sharing the card with us at CAS Christmas!
Hideko xx

Anita in France said...

What a sweetie, TK ... fabulous colouring ... and delicious texture from the falling snow! Hmmm ... Christmas cards ... my total for the year is three (so far)! Hugs, Anita :)

Pam Sparks said...

Super cute with the paste snow, adorably colored sledder! Love it!

Marina said...

oooh the snow looks fabulous and I love the wonky stitching look with the cute birdie.

sandie said...

adore that you used all these different blues and it works so well. Love the texture with the snow-what a fab idea and yah to doing another Xmas card.....don't be upset with me but I have about 12 more only to do!! Diwali ones in post and Hanukah soon! But then we have the task of writing out the envelopes-yuk!

Mac Mable said...

Yes I too wander along the way x. A super cute card with an adorable little bird and loving the texture from the background x.

Loll said...

Adorable owl sledding, TK! Love that it is on a blue card front ... so pretty! Great copic colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx