7.05.2020

Best Wish Blossoms

Hello again!  I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July.  I'm popping in with a card to share at a couple challenges.


I used the MFT Wednesday sketch #496, the colors from CTD 600 and it's a flower, so why not The Flower Challenge #46 too?

And a close-up...


I have to say, this color challenge was easier than most for me, but then again who doesn't love a good watermelon?  While the cs looks a little different in the photo, it is actually pretty close to the lightest color on the flower.   Hubbs' remark on this card?  "This is not your typical card."  But then again, aren't we supposed to be learning, growing and stretching our wings?  And really, only the layout is a bit different IMHO...

     

Supplies:
   Alt - Basic Blooms (not sure who enabled me on this one, but thanks!)
   AE - Loads of Wishes

Here's looking forward to a fabulous week, choose happy and make cards!

Hugs,
TK



10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great take on the sketch TK and your card looks fabulous. Contemporary in style, wonderful colours, pretty flower and I like the coloured card stock too...Loving it! x.
I suspect DH meant it as a compliment! x...

I Card Everyone said...

TK, I honestly saw that MFT Sketch immediately! This is gorgeous! LOve the color of that card base - dish, please?
=]
OH and you're welcome, if it was me - it really needed to live with you!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous card for the three challenges, good job!

Anita in France said...

How pretty, TK ... such a lovely single bloom ... and a great idea to have the leaves peeking out beyond the panels! Hugs, Anita :)

Rosemary said...

lovely take on the sketch, tk!

Bonnie said...

Love that flower, the matted shapes and the way the leaf peeks out from behind the triangles!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful job with all of the challenges TK, this is pretty!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a gorgeous design! Absolutely love your take on the throwdown colors and am glad you were able to join us this week!

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful card, great layout
Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
:) Karen