7.06.2020

So Happy for You!

Hello, hello!  

I have another card for another co-worker, so this will be used soon.  I'll be sharing this card at Fusion - Relaxed Living, using both the sketch and the photo and NBUS #16.  From the photo, I drew inspiration from the colors and patterns, but while my pattern isn't the same, I think it'll do  :o)



Aren't these colors dreamy?  How could I pass this up?  First I placed my stencil to get the correct placement, then I heat embossed the flowers in Silver Pearl (thanks, Bonnie!).  Next I masked the flowers, did a bit of ink blending over the stencil and finally water colored with my Ziggs.  I'm not sure you can see the unique shine from the ep, but here's a close-up...


The sentiment was stamped in the matching blue ink on a die that I ended up cutting down even further to get a good size proportion.  

Well that's it for me today!  Thank you for the visit and sweet words!  I'm still not receiving my comment e-mails, so unfortunately I'm stuck being unable to respond but just know I would if I could!  If you happen to have another way I can make this work, please let me know  :o)

   

Supplies:
   AGW - Multiplying Rectangle stencil (my NBUS)
   Alt - Rennie Roses
   MCS - Ornate Labels (NLIB)
   GKW - Scripty Sayings

Hugs and thanks!
TK

11 comments:

Claire said...

Hey TK... love the stylised look to your card, it's very art nouveaux. The flowers just jump against the blue and I can imagine when the light catches your card, the sparkle dances. Awesome card x

Anita in France said...

Just so pretty, TK ... the graphic blue background acts as a fabulous foil for those Rennie Mackintosh roses ... yum! Cool new background for your blog too ... it's mesmerising! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

The colors, and that pearl ep, are truly 'dreamy', TK! Such a gorgeous scripty font on this sweet sentiment! Your work-mate is going to love it!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Sweet take on the inspiration, your coworker is sure to appreciate the card.

Bonnie said...

Bright and cheerful, TK! Your friend will love this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and awesome colors. Glad internet is behaving at the moment.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the font on your sentiment and the stenciled background is awesome! Terrific card TK!

sandie said...

super card-love the colours and great pattern of the stencil. I can see the shine-looks amazing. I think blogger is having one og its breaks-as I don't get the emails either-and I know may who don't-it will just start again soon! x

Mac Mable said...

Great blending and masking and what stunning colours on your fabulous card TK x.

Rosemary said...

Lovely take on the sketch, TK! So bright and fun!

Marina said...

Such vibrant colours - a lovely design.