7.21.2020

CASEing Bonnie!

Howdy, Friends!

Recently I've seen a few of these mono prints, but I believe I saw Bonnie's first, so here's my attempt.
First, her card ~



Isn't it gorgeous!  So many pretty things about it!  
And here's my CAS attempt ~


I chose to leave the sentiment off, I'm not sure what the card's use will be and I didn't want to paint myself into a corner.  I wish I'd used a few more layers of the orange and yellow to brighten it up a bit, but I still like the artsy feel of this!  


Supplies:
   C&9:  Bouquet die

And for fun, here's another example of Bonnie's, this one uses a background text, as well as some detail stamping on the flower -- excellent additions!



Thanks for stopping by, hope your week is going fabulously.

Hugs,
TK

14 comments:

Cat Craig said...

That is such a cool technique and looks fabulous. Your card is gorgeous,

Greta said...

I love your results with the technique--soft & so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Both you and Bonnie have made wonderful cards TK!

Rosemary said...

Your card is lovely, TK! I really like the softness of the colors!

Claire said...

Great technique for a unique background, it's beautiful and delicate. Pretty card x

Bonnie said...

I'm honored that you'd CASE me, TK! You did a great job! I love the soft colors in the background and the pretty die cut flowers! I'll be sure to keep a piece of watercolor paper under my die cuts when I color from now on.

Verna Angerhofer said...

i think both of you made gorgeous cards. I need to try and do more artistic looking ones myself one of these days. Lately all I do is spend time trying to open a few emails with this awful internet. So I hope the new system will change that for me.

I Card Everyone said...

TK you've aced this technique - I'm going to attempt it today! Fingers crossed that they will turn out as beautiful as yours, and Bonnie's!
=]

sandie said...

These are amazing CASE's-just beautiful-love the soft colours of the first one and I often leave off the sentiment too! And love you added the background text to the second...oh and how funny you have so many celebrations in August! Finished my cards now for that-what a relief!

Anita in France said...

So soft and dreamy, TK ... the pastel shades are just lovely ... delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

You used Bonnie's cards as inspiration and you made yours your own....Your card is so very pretty and a fabulous technique x.

Viv said...

So pretty TK, stencil mono is one of my very fave techniques too. Your card is wonderful in its pastel shades and it is lovely that you have gained inspiration!

Marina said...

Your card is really pretty - love the sugary colours.

Bobby said...

I just saw Bonnie's coneflower one, TK, and am intrigued by the technique. If I have anything with me to do it, I plan to try it this week. You did a beautiful job on your card.