5.01.2019

Commencing Happy Dance!

Is it just me, or is everyone behind these days?  Can't seem to get caught up with anything and seems like I'm always on the run.  So unfortunately, another quick post and to enter a challenge over at Time Out, Challenge #134 Playful.  Here she be!


So Playful you say?  Where's the playful?  Well if Happy Dancing isn't playful enough, maybe the inside is - hope this works for ya!




Supplies - 
   Girl Stamp:  Santoro "From The Heart" (NBUS)
   Sentiments:  MFT Beyond Basics - Birthday (NBUS too, I believe)

Thank you for popping in and sharing your support, it means a tremendous amount to me!  Take care, have a great day, and share a Happy Dance with someone today!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Perfectly playful, poopsie! [and pretty adorable, too!]
=]

Cat Craig said...

Darling image and card design.

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love your adorable birthday girl!!!

Lisa Elton said...

She's cute!! This is a darling card TK. I'm with you on time. It seems like there's always something to be done and not enough time to do it!

Bobby said...

Happy dancing is definitely playful, TK. And your little girl is definitely adorable.

Rosemary said...

Super cute card, TK!

Shona Chambers said...

I love it and if people don't think dancing is playful, I would to be with them at a party!! This is brilliant and so perfect for our challenge. She is coloured so beautifully and looks so quiet and dainty, just waiting for her to start rocking it out!! I'm very happy you joined us at TIME OUT! Oh and your so right about being behind......I'm trying to catch up on all my commenting hence this being a few days after you joined us...everything seems to be running away from me at the moment...lol....

Anita in France said...

She already looks playful, TK ... with the Happy Dance sentiment and the fun words inside, she's perfectly placed to play along with us at Time Out ... thank you! Hugs, Anita :)

Nonni said...

This looks very cute! Love the soft colors of the background and the way you brought red to the inside of the card as well in the sentiment -the perfect final touch that brings your card together. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!