5.15.2019

Happy Mother's Day... even a few days late!

A quick post share a card I made for my mom!  She loved it, because well, she's my mom :o)

This was pretty quick, a popped up label die in a couple of sizes with the matching inside stamp, set over a few sprigs of greens.  I split the sentiment to frame out the.... well frame.


I decided to frame inside sentiment with a matching stamp, and a little more "greens" at the bottom".  I kinda feel like I'm talking in circles with all the "doubles", must be all the OT lately.... brain-fried, I believe is what they call it!  Oh well...


I do hope all you moms had a wonderful day and enjoyed your family.  And for those that don't?  I hope you had a superb day, surround by lots of love!  Thanks for poppin in, and sharing your day with me.

Hugs,
TK

4 comments:

Viv said...

Super Mothers Day card TK!

Cat Craig said...

She love it because its a lovely sweet heartwarming card.

I Card Everyone said...

Any mom would be sure to love this layered lovely, TK!!
=]

Rosemary said...

Lovely mother's day card, tk!