5.22.2019

Pretty in Purple

I made this card with my mom in mind, and then somehow changed my mind.  So NOW I still have a card to make for Mom!  Oh well, we have the right to change our mind, don't we?  You see, my mom adores purples, of all sorts, so that's where I started, and a bit of blue all blended in, then a bit of bokeh. 


The scripty word was layered a few times and attached, leaving the top of the loop not glued down, allowing for my balloons to be tied to it!  Oh, and a little party hat popped onto it.  I used a silver thread for the balloons;  silver, purple sparkles and deep purple for the balloons.   I won't tell you how LONG it took for me to tie that tiny little thread around those balloons so it would stay!  Let me tell you, my fat fingers were not helping!  And a close-up...


Thank you for the visit, and as always, I'm blessed to call you guys Friends!

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such pretty tones of purple and what a happy card. Love the shiny balloons, with their string!!...And the cute little party hat. The bokeh effect looks fabulous too x.Yes you sure do have the right to change your mind x

Lisa Elton said...

I like the shimmer an sparkle TK!

I Card Everyone said...

Purple-icious TK!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Perfect for a purple fan. Love the bokeh.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this card design and all the shimmer and sparkle you added to it. Great bokeh effect too.

Bobby said...

The background is beautiful, TK, and I totally get the tying string on balloons. Not at easy task.

Anita in France said...

What gorgeous bokeh shimmer, TK ... and luscious balloons ... it was so worth all the fiddle to get those threads tied ... great detailing! Hugs, Anita :)

Rosemary said...

Fun birthday card, TK!