5.21.2019

Twofer Challenge #16 - Wheels:

Hopping in for a fast post, trying to make the deadline before it's too late once again.... I think most of us can relate!  I had "wheels" and I had ideas, so here's what I'm sending over to Twofer Card Challenge:

Here's card #1:

This first card is an encouragement card, using The Cats's Pajamas "Wheel Love".  I stamped the image as a tone on tone backdrop, then popped up a fussy cut image on white cs but left him with only his deep blue ink.  The sentiment came from the same set.

And card #2:

A thank you card uses the same bunny, sorry for the obnoxious whiskers, which disappeared when I colored him so I added back in with a much too big pen!  I colored the little guy with Copics, added a little "grass" pp to the bottom and left the inside blank until I know what my next thank you will be!

So here's the two, which will be posted shortly...

And thank YOU for stopping by!  Hugs to all, hoping you have a "hoppin' good day"!

TK


10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic Twofers. That is such a cute image.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I miss that bunny! I know he's around here somewhere... thanks for reminding me of this guy, TK - and in a doubly-cute way!
=]

Happy Dance said...

I was delighted to see you in the Twofer gallery, TK! And that bunny on that bike...! Such a fun image! Great idea to use it as a background stamp, then really make him pop on the white. Love that dark blue ink, too! Your thank you card is adorable, and I didn't notice the whiskers until I read your post...they look just fine if you ask me! Two great cards. Thanks so much for joining us at the Twofer Challenge! Bev

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun image and love his oversized ears. The tone on tone card looks great and the thank you card is fun and fabulous x

Bobby said...

These are so cute, TK. Great idea to use the grass as grass. I have a bunch of that paper so I may steal your idea.

Cat Craig said...

I love that bunny. Great entry...I'm still trying to find wheels...

Lisa Elton said...

I love those long floppy eared bunnies! These are cute TK!

Darnell said...

What a super cute image that is! It's a perfect choice for the challenge, TK, and you did such a great job with your designs! I love the tone-on-tone handmade DSP behind him on your encouragement card and how he is enjoying a summer day ride on your thank you card! Awesome way to add grass and as for the whiskers ... maybe he's an older rabbit and good for him to get up on that bike and get some exercise!! (I hadn't noticed them until you pointed them out!) Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #16! Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

I do love that Long Eared Bunny, TK, no matter where he appears! Here, he's a delight ... what a great background on your encouragement card ... in his white 'halo' he positively pops against it! Your spring scene thank you card is brilliant ... the grass that LEB is pedalling through looks all texture-y and fresh ... I can almost smell it from here! And yes, I can definitely relate to the rush ... so glad you made it and played along with us at Twofer! Hugs, Anita :)

Rosemary said...

What fun cards you created for the challenge, TK!