4.17.2019

Happiest Birthday, Grandson!

Another Birthday card of late, this one for my one and only grandson, who is a pure joy to my heart!  I'm not sure how my daughter wrapped so many great attributes into a 7 year old boy, but boy did she!  This card's for him...


I wanted to make this card super fun, and I think I did pretty good!  I chose this stamp set because I've had it for several years, just waiting for the perfect age.  I wanted to use primary colors, so only added a bit off from there.

Supplies:
   Janes Doodles - Troublesome Duo
   C & 9th - Eat Cake & Celebrate

Hope you enjoyed your stay, and I do hope to visit you all soon!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

You sure made this with love for your one and only grandson and what a fabulous card it is. Great stamped image and love the little fella with his missing teeth x

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson! He's going to love this super cute card!

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh what a darling lil card. Such fun.

Anita in France said...

So cute and fun, TK ... what a great image ... your grandson will love it! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

A really darling card for your sweet grandson, TK... he'll love it! Is he missing a tooth like this little Doodle?
=]

Viv said...

What a fun card - am sure your grandson will love it!

Darnell said...

Your card screams super fun, TK! I'm sure your special grandson is going to love it!! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

Rosemary said...

super fun card, tk... I know your grandson loved it!

Anonymous said...

Nice answers in return of this query with solid arguments and describing all about that.

Bobby said...

What a darling card, TK, and perfect for a 7 year old.