4.16.2019

Happy Plaid - Gated Birthday!

Like my last post stated "Big plans, Little success"!  I had all the intentions in the world to get around and visit everyone this past weekend, but no success!  So while I have a couple posts to make, I hope you don't hold it against me that I haven't visited you, but know that I will!

So here's wishing SIL #1 Happy Birthday today!  We wish him a wonderful day, and many more Birthdays - he's been an awesome son-in-law to have around!  Here's his card, a gate-fold which is new to me but not so new in blogland... 


I also added a bit of extra "sumptin' sumptin' to the inside and to the envelope...


Supplies:
   PTI - BB Birthday
   PTI - Stylish Sentiments Birthday

Thanks for swinging by and having a Look-See!  Hugs to all!

TK


3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Perfect masculine card and he's going to love it x

Anita in France said...

Cool and stylish, TK ... love how you took the design to the inside and to the envelope! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Great man card...love the colors, the fold and the extras.