4.09.2019

Big plans, Little success

Sometimes we have all these goals in our heads, and then reality hits... this card fit nicely into several challenges but my timing was not good.  So alas, it will be posted anyway hoping to bring a smile!  I used a few NBUS items, and for that I'm grateful.  I also managed to use quite items from a variety of makers.  This card is actually a Birthday card but you can't tell from the outside, only the inside reveals it's intentions.  Up front, let me apologize for the "quickie" photo -- it definitely could be better!  Take a peek!



Entering at Time Out #132


Supplies:
Sizzix Bricked ef (NBUS, to the best of my feeble recollection)
Paper Smooches Grand Madison Window (NBUS)
W+9 Woodland Beauties
SSS Leanna Butterfly die
PTI Mini Blossoms stamps/dies (NBUS)
PTI Birthday Stylish Sentiments

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to visit everyone soon!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Viv said...

A pretty card TK - the embossed brick background looks great next to the window!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet birthday card...love your wonderful window and all those pretty posies in purple! And that gorgeous butterfly, the perfect way to finish off a card, just love this!

Joyce said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the look of that delicate vellum butterfly perched on the window. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Darnell said...

Rats about the timing, TK. I just missed some challenges, too. Glad it's not just me with a mischievous clock that plays tricks on me! Never mind, your birthday card is terrific and it will be cherished by the intended!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little scene you've created TK, this is charming!

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous texture and what a pretty card, which the recipient will love x

Cat Craig said...

that timing thing drives me nuts all the time. Lovely card TK and I'm glad you posted it anyway.

Gerrina said...

It reminds me of one of the first butterflies that I saw this Spring; a beautiful spring card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Rosemary said...

lovely design, tk! I'm so sorry that you missed out on the challenges!

Anita in France said...

Soft and delicate, TK ... and so pretty! The texture and dimension you created on this lovely scene is fabulous ... the dreamy, dainty vellum butterfly is such a sweet touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)