2.26.2024

A Step Out

 Hello and welcome!

Today I'm playing cards with Ida!  She chose a challenge photo, which I LOVE, and my eyes rested almost immediately on a couple of details.  Here's the photo ~


What details did you pick up on?
I'll bet you'll figure out mine right away!


1)  Turquoise, 2) Animal print, 3) Pink flowers on the end stand and 4) Layers!
Layers you ask?  I'm not sure why, but the layers from the couch and ottoman struck me -- even the fireplace appears to have layers with the two types of fascia.
I also tried to incorporate some type of palm frond but it just wasn't working with my flowers...

That's it for me, Friends, but do go see what Ida came up with!
Thanks again for the visit, and I hope you have an amazing week.  I know it'll go by fast for me, I'll almost be flying!

Supplies:
    Alt - Sweet Spray & die
   SB - Yana's Special Sentiments
   unknown dp

  Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Ida said...

Great job with the challenge. Love that you used the animal print. I had one but it was more Giraffe then Zebra like so I opted not to use it. Love that you picked up on the pops of pink from the photo. Also love the piercing on your teal layer. - This was fun (and challenging) can't wait to do it again.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Good choice for your inspired card! Turned out great 😊

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun take on the photo TK, this is terrific!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely beautiful and I love your choice of details that you worked with. An inspiration photo really spurs our creative imagination!

I Card Everyone said...

What??!! You didn't pick that alligator skull? lol Although you'd never find that ottoman in my living room, I sure did pick that first - great minds? Such a great card, TK!
Love that you girls had another play day - I'm off to see Ida's card.. she sure did choose a fun photo for inspiration!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Its such fun to play with pals. Lovely card.

Leslie Miller said...

Hi! I came from Ida's. It's fun to see how you each were inspired by the same photo. Love that living room, and love your pretty card! I like the animal print behind the flowers. It's a nice contrast!

Bonnie said...

My eyes went right to that blue chair and the gorgeous plant hanging over it! I love how you were inspired by the photo and it's a reminder to me to get that Sweet Spray out for a play.

Loll said...

Beautiful card from your inspiration photo TK!! It's the ottoman that I spotted right away. :) xx

Bobby said...

You combined all those elements beautifully, TK. How fun that you and Ida continue your challenges with each other.