2.17.2024

A Total CASE

 Good morning!
Or at least to those who are visiting in the morning but well wishes for a fine day, no matter when you're visiting.

I took a half a day off and enjoyed myself immensely!  I enjoyed an Unboxing Event for the upcoming PFS Craft & Create next weekend, and then a PFS Craft Along by Heather and Lea.  Yay!

Today's card is a direct CASE of Heather Hoffman's, so I give her all the credit!  We ink blended through stencils, without using the matching stamp, added a few layers, wrapped a little thread and then added the sentiment.  Here's my card ~


Oh!  And what you can't see, is the rest of the inked panel that the banner was cut from... it's actually on the inside, framing the area for your own handwritten message.  Definitely not my usual style, but I LOVE the colors, layers and that banner!  It's good to step out of your routine, right?  The sentiment is pre-foiled and a few added gems.  Why a total CASE?  Well, my internet was going in and out, so I found myself way behind... no time for originality!


Hmmm, these jewels are actually iridscent but appear silver in this photo -- I guess I'll have to leave it to your imagination.  But since all of these products are NBUS and new-to-me, I'll be sending this over to NBUS #59.


Supplies:
   PFS - Poppy Mix stencils, Slim Ornate Banner, Foiled Sentiments 6 ephemera pack, twine

Thank you for the visit, I appreciate you more than you'll know!  Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a pretty banner and you've done a marvelous job CASEign Heather! Pretty card, TK!

I Card Everyone said...

What a gorgeous stencil, TK! and no matter who chose those colors they are so fabulous!
Very, very pretty CASE my friend!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great case! Very pretty, end result

Darnell said...

I definitely would have CASEd this, too, TK! It is mwah in every way and a compliment to Heather! Great stencil, colors, stitching, banners, bow, and bling! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

When you're watching a live broadcast it's much easier to go along and CASE the presenter, TK. We all do it. Your card is lovely. Have fun with the Craft and Create. I can't wait to see what you make then.

Cat Craig said...

All that matters is that you enjoyed the session and the card is fabulous.

Ida said...

So pretty. This event sounded like a lot of fun.

Cindy Beach said...

Absolutely gorgeous, TK! Love the soft florals in the bright colors!