2.23.2024

Happy Birthday Poppies

Good evening, Fine Friends!

I'm popping in with a quick post while we're out partying - lol!  Today's the day to celebrate Daughter #2, so we're all gathered out for dinner and festivities.  This was another card made during a recent Craft Along with Pinkfresh Studios, ala Lea Lawson.  I made a few changes of my own, but here it is ~


I changed out my frame and lowered my sentiment.  While Lea's was gorgeous of course, I preferred one frame and it being a bit thicker.  The large rubber stamp was stamped and embossed in gold, ink blended with the stencils (though I went back and freehand blended a bit more to soften the centers).  The frame and foiled sentiment were then popped up.


Gorgeous shine, huh?!  The frame is also cut from Ivory glitter cardstock, which adds to the overall glitz.

Supplies:
   PFS - Poppy Mix stamp and stencils, Ornate Rectangle frames and Ephemera foiled packet 6, Peach Fuzz gemstones.

I'll be sending this to Triple B - February (but opted out of the mood board), NBUS #59 and then JUGS #715 - Stencils popped in!

  


I hope you have GREAT evening, and an amazing crafty weekend -- I know I will!

Hugs,
TK





12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, Tk, what a pretty birthday card! Your stenciled colors are fantastic and just look at that shine. Don't forget to add this to the JUGs gallery, I didn't see it there ;)

Darnell said...

I hope the birthday party is going well, TK! Your card is FABulous! I love the soft beautiful colors you blended and that schparkle is out of this world! Hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

It’s so beautiful and I love all the shine

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty shiny card. Great background too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

Loll said...

Gorgeous card TK. LOVE the beautiful blending of colours for your gorgeous image ... and amazing with the foiled gold! Beautiful sparkle from your pretty frame too. HB to your daughter. Hope the dinner was wonderful. xx

Bobby said...

The colors are gorgeous with the gold embossing, TK. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

I Card Everyone said...

Foiled beautifully, and look at that gorgeous, stenciled garden - so pretty, TK!
Happy birthday, #2!
=]

Bonnie said...

WOW! Look at that shine and beautiful coloring, TK! Love the frame and large sentiment! Awesome colors!

Ida said...

This is stunning!

Carol said...

Beautiful stenciled flowers and the embossing in gold is gorgeous! So glad you shared it with us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the gold embossing with the beautiful stenciling. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely card, the foiling and coloring make for such a lovely impact.