1.17.2023

Thinking of You

Hello!
A quick post today, it's nearing time for lights out, so I'll jump right to the task at hand and leave the chit chat for another day, I hope you don't mind.

A card for a co-worker who is facing a heart procedure, so I made this tonight ~


I used the sketch and theme over at Inspired by l- Wool.  And since I used two NBUS products, I'll send this over there as well - woohoo!




Supplies:
   SB - Ski Lodge e/f (NBUS #1)
   The Greetery - Gingko BotiniCuts die
   AE - Loads of Wishes sentiment

That's it for me tonight!  Hope your week is going swell.

Hugs,
TK










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I love the texture and the simplicity. Thank you for playing at Inspired By

Cat Craig said...

Well done, I definitely see the inspiration in your heartfelt card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful card and I am sure it brought comfort to your co-worker.

HilaryJane said...

It's lovely, great use of that embossing folder too xx

I Card Everyone said...

I adore that Gingko, TK - sure to let your coworker know he/she is in your thoughts... and a really gorgeous take on that IB photo!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love this embossing with the ginkgo leaves, TK! I hope her surgery goes well.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so thoughtful of you TK and I'm sure your lovely card will be appreciated!

Bobby said...

That embossing folder was perfect for the image inspiration, TK, and gingko leaves are always a good choice especially if the card is for a man. So thoughtful of you to send it.

Rosemary said...

I know your co-worker appreciated receiving this lovely card.