1.31.2022

You're My Cup of Tea

 Hello again!

Today I have a card I made for a couple of challenges ~ Time Out #206 - Friend Quote and MFT Color Challenge #182 - summer blue, coral, limelight green and gray!  Here's the inspiration first ~

 

And here's my contribution (I think it'll be easy to spot the "friend" inspiration) ~


Doesn't she just make you smile?  I love this set, and knew I needed it so...  Here's my maiden voyage with it, as well as the scalloped die, so I'll send this over to NBUS #34 challenge too!  Such a sweet image, I hope you like it too!   Hindsight, I'm going to add a bit of shine to the heart on the tea pot before popping this in the mail  😁


Supplies:
   MFT - Spill the Tea (NBUS)
   CP - Scallops & Dots die (NBUS)

Thank you for coming to visit and share in my habit joy!  
Stay safe please, while the new variant is supposedly less potent, I heard today of two co-workers who are being severely affected by it!

Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Super cute image, great sentiment and I love how you've used the colours in the challenge TK x. Super adorable scene x. Sorry to hear about your co-workers TK x.

Bobby said...

Darling little girl having a tea party, TK.

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, TK!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a sweet little party girl, TK! sPOT on!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

She is as sweet as she can be! Adorable card, TK!

Rosemary said...

Super sweet card, TK.

Nonni said...

Very sweet card! The scalloped edge look is perfect for a cute image like this. Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges!

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhh, this is so sweet, just love your adorable little lady. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!