1.17.2022

Thank YOU, Friend!

 Hello, Friends!

I'm popping in today with a card that's been received, so it's safe to post.  This was actually the first card I made with this set; however, it had to travel a lot further so had to wait in line!  Another ink blended background using the same silhouette stamp as before, just different layout and colors.  I received this stamp set from a sweet friend and this is her Thank you!


It's pretty self-explanatory, so I'll skip the ramble and spare you the obvious details.  This card is QACAS, and that's pretty amazing for me (the QA part anyway)!  I received this stamp along with a Christmas card and quickly put it to use -- it's actually my first UNIKO stamp set!  While oranges and yellows are never my first choice of colors, I'm not really sure why because this card just makes me think of sweet morning sunrises.

Well, that's it for me, Folks!  Hope all is good in your neighborhood.  Stay safe, and I hope you've all enjoyed a relaxing (albeit productive) weekend.

Supplies:
   UNIKO - Just Because

Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Ohhhh .....now that was a lovely surprise when I opened your blog TK. I love this card....It is cheery and love the blended sunrise colours. Glad it is your first Uniko stamp set and I am looking at it right now and I 'LOVE IT'xxxx Thank you TK x.

Cat Craig said...

Fab silhouette card.

Bobby said...

Beautiful ink blending, TK, which only makes the silhouette stand out more.

Claire said...

That's a lovely bit of warmth, it's nice to use the rich colours to convey a warm heartfelt thank you x

Bonnie said...

A totally different look by changing to these bright colors, TK! A lovely, feel good card!

Lisa Elton said...

Your silhouette looks lovely against the sunrise colors, TK! Wonderful card that I'll bet your friend loved!

I Card Everyone said...

I'd had a few sunsets all aglow with these colors, too, TK! Gorgeous here on your beautiful thank you!
=]

Rosemary said...

a serene and lovely design, tk. the ink blended background is so pretty.