1.28.2022

Silver & White - Christmas, of course!

 Hello!

I'm flying in by the seat of my pants to post a card before I run out of time!  Please bear with me as I get straight to it... I've made this card for Color Hues #33 - silver & white ~


Such a GREAT combo for a Christmas card, so this is my entry ~


Sorry for the REALLY poor lighting, that's what I get for late night, indoor lighting, and no light box (I promise that's white cardstock, that I couldn't make white)!  Anyway, there's a lot of shine going on here (IRL).  A dry embossed background, a silver die cut frame, silver heat embossing on a vellum strip, and the layered poinsettia die, which I ink blended silver ink onto, and winked the ends.  The shine under the embossed background, is silver glitter tape that I laid around the edge just to bring another pop of sparkle to the show.  And a close up ~



Supplies:
   SB - Forever Green e/f (NBUS)
   MB - Christmas Botanicals (sentiment)
   PS - Holiday Poinsettia die
   LI - Stitched Rectangle die

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit!  Hope everyone has recovered from the holiday hustle and now just precious memories linger.  Stay safe and be happy!

Hugs,
TK




11 comments:

sandie said...

This is stunning. Beautiful design and I do love all that sparkle. You have a fun weekend x

Karen said...

A lovely design! The poinsettia is just gorgeous, and I love the sentiment on vellum. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

TK, So glad you were able to join us at Color Hues. Your Christmas card is as lovely as can be. Love the close up of the Poinsettia and the way you used vellum for your greeting. Take care!

Kristie Goulet said...

Stunning card! I love the poinsettia and the texture on the background! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Rosemary said...

Your silvery poinsettia is so beautiful on this lovely Christmas card.

Mac Mable said...

What an elegant card and absolutely beautiful TK. A stand out card and so very pretty x.

Cat Craig said...

That bit of sparkle along the card edges is fabulous.

Claire said...

Very elegant, I prefer the poinsettia in silver/grey as it makes for a very eye-catching and classy Christmas card x

Bonnie said...

Wonderful sparkle and shine! I love that you used glittered washi tape for the edges. What a great idea!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful!

Bobby said...

Spectacular, TK!