11.21.2021

Sending Thanksgiving Blessings

 Hey, Friends!

I'm so glad you could stop by because these wishes are for you!  I  realize I'm a couple days early, but things are hectic for all of us so I thought I'd send mine a bit early.

I used a sketch at FMS #512 because I needed a couple more cards that will be passed out on Thanksgiving day, and it fit the bill.  This card is quite EZ-PZ, but I love the shine and colors and the layout was a great help ~


Three strips of complimentary pp for my stripes, and I used the stamp a little different.  The three images are all a part of one strip, but I stamped individually, heat embossed in metallics, and then fussy cut them, to pop them up.  Then a short and sweet sentiment was placed in chocolate ink.


Supplies:
   PrintWorks - Autumn Trio
   HB - Autumn pp


That's it for me today.  A quick post so I can get this entered over at the challenge.  Again, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with love and blessings.

Hugs,
TK




10 comments:

Karren said...

Gorgeous card! The shine from the embossing adds such an elegant look. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

I love your use of the metallics on the woodgrain and plaid stripes - such a warm and classic look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Mac Mable said...

Great way to use the stamps and a fabulous tonal card. Enjoy the holiday too TK x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous and elegant with the metallic embossing!

Bonnie said...

Love the paper strips with the embossed bounty, TK! Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving!

Rosemary said...

lovely take on the fms layout, tk! wishing you and your family a lovely thanksgiving!

Lisa Elton said...

Your use of neutrals with the elegant embossed images is lovely, TK! This is a wonderful card. Wishing you a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving too!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks for the beautiful wishes, TK! and Happy Thanksgiving to you, and yours!
=]

Bobby said...

Thanksgivine blessing to you too, TK. The patterned paper made great strips to show off the embossed images. Lovely card, my friend.

Cat Craig said...

Great use of the sketch! Have a happy thanksgiving.