11.08.2021

Elf in Christmas Cheer

Well hello there!  Glad to see you today.

I think I've hit the jackpot!  I was looking for more Christmas inspiration, when lo and behold I found it at Christmas Kickstart #56, and Di from Pixie's Crafty Workshop and the Snippets Playground Challenge is Guest Designer!  So thrilled!  Then my plan all came together when I saw the layout at MFT WSC566.

I rooted through my snippets stash and indeed, I found some Christmas snippets!  Since the sketch only called for a small amount of snippets - bingo!  Then I recalled another of my MFT Christmas sElfies that I'd colored, and the rest is history..


My candy cane snippets are the perfect accent to my fun elf!  And a close-up to show his cute face, his winked pom pom, and glossied pom pom and ornament.

I'll be entering Mr Elf at

 

Supplies:
   MFT - Christmas sElfies
   CTMH - an OLD set for the sentiment, possibly one of my first purchases when I thought I might want to start stamping

Well thank you again, Friends!  Your friendship, comments and support are mean more to me than you'll ever know!

Hugs,
TK




10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card design with the darling elf! I love the candy cane stripes too! Great use of snippets!

Viv said...

Really made me smile TK! Fun Christmas card. x

Mac Mable said...

Great when it all comes together TK and what a fun card with a striking design x.

I Card Everyone said...

TK I'm seeing a double win here!! OH he is so cute and beautifully colored right down to the last winking stroke! Your candy-cane stripes were meant to be saved for that MFT challenge!
=]

Bobby said...

The candy cane stripes work perfectly for the sketch and with your darling elf, TK.

Bonnie said...

This is such fun, TK! Love this elf and the candy canes make this extra sweet!

sandie said...

This is such a fun card-made me giggle, using the image like this is such a fum idea and love the colours-sending hugs x

Dotty Jo said...

Here I am again wondering why I never bought that cute stamp set! Lovely card, so bright and cheery. Thanks so much for joining Di and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Rosemary said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, TK! Your little elf is colored, winked and glossed to perfection!

Ida said...

So cute, This one made me smile.