5.07.2020

Thanks - Masculine?

Hope things are well, and so are you!  Things are still crazy in this world, but at least we have each other and our craft -- for that I'm thankful because it gives us some sanity.

I have been wanting to make more Thank You cards to have on hand,  but I wanted to use this NBUS stamp set.  While I love it, it's been a challenge for me to pull it off.  I started with it on last card but ended up scrapping it to go in another "simpler" direction.  Then I saw a couple challenges and decided to try again, so here it is but you'll have to judge the masculinity of it ~


I think it worked well and I'm glad to have a TY card too!  A little close-up of that golden shine ~



These will be entered at FMS #434 and CTD #592 (LoVe these colors).


   

Supplies:
   PTI - Round Repeats (NBUS)
   PTI - Thanks All Ways'
   EbyE - Hex Frames 

Thank you for popping in and visiting for a bit.  Stay safe!

Hugs,
TK

16 comments:

Marina said...

What a great design - I love the different tones of blue stamped onto the grey card. I think masculine cards can be anything at all - all men are different - none of the men in my family would be very impressed by a card with a big pint of beer on it. This would be so much better received.

I Card Everyone said...

TK the shine is real! and the colors are lovely... what more could a girl want? Did you use a GinaK stamping jig? or your MISTI to help with this perfect stamping?
=]

Bonnie said...

I think it works perfectly for a masculine card, TK! I love these colors too!

Darnell said...

I think it's a great take on the challenge sketch and use of the gorgeous colors, TK! As for masculine? I think it's one of those fantastic designs that works for any gender and the stamp itself looks very versatile! Take care and keep safe! Thanks for sharing at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a wonderful card and I think it would work for any gender. I really like the way you did it. Great work.

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty two tone flower! And I love the yellow accent! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty use of the colors and the sketch!! Marvelous card TK!!

Anita in France said...

Cool, stylish, graphic, TK ... the gold shimmer is fantastic with the teals! It definitely works for a masculine card ... and would also be delicious for a feminine one too! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Your extra efforts with this turned out beautifully; and the card is worth your efforts.

sandie said...

I think this worked out a treat and I love the way you over stamped in the blues and all that gold. It may have taken a while but it was worth is waiting for it, sending hugs x

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.
Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A few of
my blog visitors have complained about my website
not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?

Anonymous said...

I am actually delighted to glance at this web site posts which includes lots of valuable data, thanks for providing
such statistics.

Rosemary said...

fabulous take on both challenges, tk! your stamping is amazing!

Mac Mable said...

Great colours and a fabulous design....very masculine x.

Kim Heggins said...

Love your fabulous card...simply wonderful design!

Bobby said...

That stamp makes a wonderful 'wreath', TK, and the font on the sentiment is definitely makes it masculine.