6.02.2019

Inspired by.... Colors?

I was inspired by the wreath over at Inspired by.... and although the deadline has passed, I really wanted to make a wreath even though mine it is not a "Welcome".  This card was not only inspired by the wreaths but the colors over at Color Throwdown #545, so I will enter this over there.  Here's my entry...


I constructed my wreath first, added a sentiment, cut it out, added a little framing color, popped it onto an embossed background, and attached all to the cs.  I took a coordinating scroll and popped it above the sentiment on the inside and then one in each of the lower corners, thus setting up a nice frame, and a little extra on the inside

This will be entered over at:
  
Look at those luscious colors, would ya?!  I had to join in on this one!

Supplies:
Gina K Wreath Builder stamp set
Sizzix Wonky Squares dies
Inside Sentiment - MFT Anything but Basic Birthday

Thank you for joining me today, and I hope that all of you had a marvelous weekend, and this week will be fabulous!  Til we meet again..

Hugs,
TK

12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A lovely little wreath... sorry we missed you... next time? xx
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a gorgeous wreath design and I agree that those colors are gorgeous! Fantastic work!

Cat Craig said...

LOvely card TK. Love the round frame.

Lisa Elton said...

And what a pretty little wreath you've made TK. This is charming!

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work
and exposure! Keep up the good works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

Karen Dunbrook said...

how pretty, love the soft tones.
:) Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every , for the reason that I am really eager of reading this blog's
post to be updated regularly. It contains pleasant material.

Mac Mable said...

Yes such a fabulous colour combination. Your card is delightful, delicate and so very pretty. I love us crafters get inspiration from everywhere x Such a beautiful card x.

Kim Heggins said...

Such a beautiful and sweet card, love that sweet wreath.

Anonymous said...

Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with
then you can write otherwise it is complex to write.

Rosemary said...

Lovely wreath, TK!

Anita in France said...

So fresh and pretty, TK ... love how the texture in the background mimics that sweet floral posy! Hugs, Anita :)