6.16.2019

You Da Best!

Another Father's Day Card, this one for my dad!  I had this NBUS die and have been wanting to use it, so I pulled it out and made a simple but bold card for him.  While simple in design, I like it because it kept it graphic on the outside and "mushy" on the inside (hehe).  Have a look-see...


Try as I might, I could NOT get the colors correct!  The pp is on a white background, with olive green and mid-tone blue (PTI Blueberry Sky-ish), and so are the matching cardstocks used for the die.   So use your imagination, and I hope it works for you!  This card used SSS You Da Best die, and a potpourri of inside sentiments.

Secondly, I made this next card because my dad is currently in the hospital rehabbing from an ankle surgery/fusion.  He's been in for a little over a week, rehab is intense but he should be out in a couple days so I made another little card hoping for a speedy recovery.  Here's a peek at it:


I used another little cute bunny from The Cats Pajamas called Flying By, then again colored using my Copics.  I hope he'll like his little "mail". 

Again, thanks for your visit, and blessings to all of you, Friends!

Hugs,
TK




8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

two VERY cute cards for your best guys, TK!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a fantastic card and I am sure he will love it as he can see all the love you put into it. The design is awesome with the big sentiment and the printed pattern paper. And, really fun inside.

Rosemary said...

really wonderful set of cards, tk! I know they brightened your father's day!

Anita in France said...

That first card is cool and rather handsome in that fabulous colour combo, TK ... and I do love that Big Eared Bunny ... he's so fun ... and brilliant here! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply fabulous cards! Love that sweet bunny!

Mac Mable said...

I am sure your dad will love both of these cards. The graphic first card is striking with a great colour combination and what an adorable get well card x. Hope he has a speedy recovery x

Darnell said...

Your Dad is blessed to have you for a daughter, TK! You pamper him (and well you should) with both of these fantastic cards! And way to go using your NBUS! I have a SIL who had that type of ankle surgery. It's a long and challenging rehab. I wish him all the best for patience and a full recovery!! Hugs, Darnell

Cat Craig said...

Hes sure to love it!