6.16.2019

Relax.... and enjoy Father's Day!

Here's wishing all those fathers out an amazing, relaxing, love-filled day!  I hope there's good food, good people, and lots of love!  This card is to Hubbs!  I know  our girls, son-in-laws and grandson will be here, but here's hoping that there's no lawn to mow, weeds to pull or cars to work on!  Enjoy!


This was made with a rubber stamp from Crafter's Companion and is its first time to see ink.  I've been tempted a few times but ran from fear of coloring.  However, yesterday I got out the Copics, colored the image and rather like it; I'm happy I had the fortitude to try!  It was then cut with Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle die and placed on an olive base. 

Thanks for popping in, and I hope to visit all you friends soon too!  Enjoy your day!

Hugs,
TK

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very cute and a scene I often saw when my dad fell asleep reading the paper. He was a sweet teddy bear of a man too.

Anita in France said...

Delightful, TK ... such a sweet scene ... and so beautifully coloured ... no fear of colouring evident here! Hugs, Anita :)

Rosemary said...

your coloring is wonderful, tk! I bet hubby absolutely loved his card!

Mac Mable said...

Such a fabulous stamped image and well done you on it's first outing and what great colouring x Hope you all had a memorable day? x

Cat Craig said...

great coloring and wonderful image for the dads.