3.05.2019

Happy Anniversary To You!

A quick post, as I need to head to bed, trying to recover from I believe the WORST cold I've ever had!  I put this together tonight for Dtr #3 and SIL's Anniversary tomorrow, and I wanted to get it posted as well before I run out of energy...  So here 'tis!

And a close-up of the sparkly sprinkles...


An Agapanthus stamp (I believe it's NBUS so yay for me!), a little colored/swirled vellum that came in a pack from Walmart, a strip of blue and some "sprinkles" from sweet Michele (thanks again)!  This came together pretty well and I was even able to decorate the inside and the envelope to match!

All the best to for years to come!

Thanks for popping in and hugs to everyone who did!
TK

8 comments:

Viv said...

I have this stamp TK and I have used it sooooo many times as it's perfect for almost all occasions! A really nice anniversary card.
Hope the cold is better!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh no, hope you feel better soon! Your anniversary card is wonderful and I'm sure they'll appreciate the love you put into it!

Cat Craig said...

Oh Feel Better soon. Rest. This is such a versatile image. And you've made a lovely card.

I Card Everyone said...

I have that stamp! a wood-mounted one... so pretty, and what a gorgeous anniversary card it makes! you are most welcome, my friend...
=]

Rosemary said...

Beautiful anniversary card, TK!

Mac Mable said...

Sure hope you feel better soon x. Such an elegant and classy anniversary card and so very pretty x.

Darnell said...

I love the elegance of this monochrome design, TK! The strip of vellum, blue. and schparkles are perfect touches and good job using NBUS! They will love this! Please get well soon! I hope it isn't the one where your cough lasts for six months. 😢 Bug hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Do hope that by now you've kicked that cold into touch, TK, and are feeling much more yourself. Those agapanthus are simply lovely ... so elegant with those sprinkle centres ... I can almost see them drifting in a gentle breeze! Sorry I've not been around ... no internet for almost a week ... happy at last to be catching up this evening! Hugs, Anita :)