2.23.2019

Happiest Birthday Dtr #2

Sending my best wishes through bloggie land to my daughter on her Birthday!  She's a beautiful person, loyal soul, an overcomer and thoughtful (Grandson's word - pretty good eh?!)!!  She blesses my socks off all day long, and I'm truly honored to be her mom.  BTW all three of my daughters are pretty stinkin' awesome!  Anyway - This one's for her!



I can't tell you how ecstatic I am with this card!  It doesn't happen often that something shows up on cardstock exactly the same as I saw it in my head!  This is a first try at Bokeh (loved it) and I've been wanting to use this stamp FOREVER, so what a perfect time!  Next a close-up...


Notice that sparkle in the ep?  I used a clear embossing powder with a "frost" embossing ink -- I kinda like it...

Supplies:
   SSS Hearts for Lila, stamp & die
   MFT Beautiful Blessings stamps
   Neat & Tangled - Polka stencil

Thanks for popping in and giving me some time from your day, I know time is so precious!  Hugs!

TK

10 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I'm sure your daughter loved this card, TK. It's a wonderful design, and done is such pretty colors, too. Love that image; reminds me of one of my granddaughters! Your bokeh turned out perfectly, too. Such a sweet card! Bev

Cat Craig said...

Love that subtle bokeh background, TK. Lovely card. YOu are blessed to have wonderful children.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness how cute TK!! A new favorite from you. Happy Birthday wishes to your daughter!

Rosemary said...

you definitely have reason to be ecstatic about this card, tk! it is just beautiful! love that soft bokeh background!

Darnell said...

What a sweet tribute to your birthday daughter, TK! Your card for her is as charming as can be! Love the blended background - GREAT bokeh! And I do love the schparkly frost from your embossing!! Enjoy your Sunday! Hugs, Darnell

Viv said...

Ahhhhh another one addicted to Bokeh! Great job with this card TK. x

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet....really darling card! Love your sweet birthday girl!

Anita in France said...

What a delight, TK ... your lovely words about your daughter(s) and this sweet card! Yummy bokeh background and fabulous colouring of that little cutie! Your daughter must've loved it ... hope she had a happy day! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

I love the soft colors and the bokeh is perfect for the image, TK. I'm going to try that clear embossing with frost ink.

Mac Mable said...

Sorry I missed this post....What a striking and beautify card it is. The Bokeh effect looks stunning and the image of the girl is fabulous. Love the shimmer in the embossing and I love this card x.