2.21.2019

To Infinity & Beyond!

Sometimes just the tiniest stamp invokes a feeling and then you just GOTTA use it.  That's what happened here, Folks!  This stamp is one of those...  Now I must confess that it didn't stamp really clear, so for that I apologize but I just had to use it!  I couldn't resist!  Truly!


This was a secondary card for Hubbs on Valentine's Day, well because I HAD to!  Can you see it?  No?  Here's a close-up...


Hmmm, still not the clearest but it says "I love you, To Infinity & Beyond".  Ok I apologize... not the clearest "tiny" stamp in a less than stellar photo but an adorable saying to say the least.  And why not post because it fits nicely into the Addicted to CAS #153 Grid challenge.

Supplies:
   Impression Obsession - Dotted Argyle BG stamp
   SSS - Big Word Pop: scallop die


Thank you for stopping by, sharing your day and sharing your love!  Hope your day is fantastic, and the snow has not gotten the best of you!  Hoping to make it around to visit all of you this weekend!

Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

Bobby said...

What a wonderful little sentiment stamp, TK. The color combo of your card is great and I love that background stamp. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm betting hubby didn't have any trouble reading it, or feeling the love! So sweet, TK...
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Simply sweet card...just love your wonderful sentiment!

Mac Mable said...

Such an adorable CAS card and yes I can see why you just had to use the cute stamp. Buzz fan maybe?......x

Darnell said...

Very cute and very sweet, TK! I can see why you HAD to do it!! Hugs, Darnell

Cat Craig said...

awww what a fab sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

It is a wonderful sentiment, this is lovely TK!

Rosemary said...

fun design for your hubby, tk!

Anita in France said...

That is such a fabulous 'must use' stamp, TK ... and you've made it deliciously masculine with the green dot grid and cool grey card! Hugs, Anita :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that sentiment - I bet he did too. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.

Jaydee said...

I agree, it is a fabulous sentiment. I love the colors, too. Fabulous masculine card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jaydee