2.18.2019

Happiest Birthday, Anita!

This one's for Anita -- she's a beautiful person with an uplifting heart, and inspires me all the time; a great card maker, who spurs us on to have fun and make beautiful things!  Who could want more from a bloggy friend!?!  My wish is for a perfect day filled with loved ones and special memories to be made.  Here's her card that's hopefully there (or she just gets a peek!)...


And a close-up!

An old rubber stamp called Bear with Flowers by Anita's (ironically), a different sentiment stamp, and the panel cut using MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle, then of course Zig-ified, although I had trouble coloring him brown and it being too dark!  Speaking of.... that "old" stamp should allow me to enter over at TO #129 - Retro!


Again, best wishes to Anita, and thanks for being such a sweet, inspiring soul!

Hugs,
TK

12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What an adorable card for Anita. The image is super cute and you've coloured it beautifully. Ironic that the stamp was by 'Anita' x. The lovely Anita is going to love it x.

Viv said...

Fab card TK!

Bobby said...

Such a sweet card, TK. I'm sure Anita will love it.

Cat Craig said...

Awww sweet card, for a fabulous lady.

Happy Dance said...

She is pretty darn special, TK. I've been able to spend a little time with her in person, and she's just one of God's special people. I know she'll love the sweet little card you've made for her, too. It's darling. Have a great week. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and I like the way you've colored it! Anita will love this!

sandie said...

Oh you are so right about Anita! And I adore this bright and sunny card, perfectly coloured. And I adore your take on our challenge-very creative!! Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

Anita in France said...

Gosh, TK, I'm blushing ... what a lovely post to go with your utterly adorable card ... thank you so much! You already know how sweet I think this little bear is ... and to have him right here on our mantle with his barrow load of blooms, where I can enjoy him each time I pass, makes him even more special! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out with this retro chap ... thank you! Hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

Aw, how wonderful that you made this adorable card and tribute for Anita, TK! She is everything you've said she is and MORE! She is a very special friend and she'll love that you've celebrated her today!! Hugs, Darnell

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet little bear! He's sure to bring cheer to the recipient of this card! So happy you linked up to the Time Out Retro challenge where I'm guest designing this week!

Lisa Kind said...

What a cute card to give to a lovely lady! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

Rosemary said...

a super sweet card for a super sweet person!