1.27.2019

Triple Play!

If you're Hubbs, look away now!!!
(Sorry, I had to get that in...)

Howdy!  Jumping in here, trying to get a card off in time to play at three challenges today!  I'm actually going to enter a single card in 3 challenges (a first for me, I believe)!  




Rats!  I just noticed a crease on the card front!  My card is pretty self-explanatory 
so here's a close-up...

These will be entered at:
     Simon Says Wednesday - Have a Heart (SS Roses for You), featuring MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies

        


Thanks for stopping by, Friends!  I'll be around soon as things are quieting down a bit around here, at least currently   :o)

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

wonderful card for your hubs, tk!

Lori said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card TK, I like that sketchy heart!

Cat Craig said...

Great card TK, and perfect for all those challenges.

I Card Everyone said...

This set has always been a favorite, TK... wonderful card for your hubby!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love those gorgeous colors!

Bobby said...

Bright and happy valentine, TK.

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous colour combination and such a wonderful card for your DH x.

Happy Dance said...

That gold embossed heart is wonderful, and a perfect compliment to the blue and green you've chosen, too. I think your 'hubbs' is going to love this card, and he won't even notice the teensy wrinkle! Great card, TK. Bev

Anita in France said...

Bold, stylish and such a delicious colour combo, TK ... hope your DH looked away so this will be a suprise! Hugs, Anita :)