1.04.2019

Happy Anniversary - TO #126

Time Out has a new challenge "Loving" -- and what's more "loving" than an Anniversary card?  Well maybe quite a bit but the card is what I have and can enter!  So here's my card, enjoy!

I used a sweet die from Concord & 9th "Layers of Love", which also complements the challenge, does it not?!  I love this die!!!  And a close-up...


I ink blended, then die cut the top panel and popped it up, to showcase all those glorious leaf details.  I also added one miniature little pearl on some of the dot groups (does that make sense?).  I know you can barely see them, but they actually look whiter than the negatives, but really show IRL.  

Really hoping to spend more time this weekend just relaxing in my "mom cave" and making a few cards and also pop in to visit others as well.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,
TK

12 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous ombré background, TK ... beautifully paired with that lovely delicate die ... a warm heart indeed! So pleased to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

TK this is a perfectly loving, and lovely, card! What a gorgeous die!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Your heart aperture is a fabulous way to highlight your sentiment. Lovely card TK.

Bobby said...

Ombre' inking was all you needed to show off that lovely wreath die, TK. CASilicious!!

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful heart and colors, TK! A beautiful anniversary card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what a pretty die that is! Your card says love beautifully!

Darnell said...

I love the romantic sunset blended colors you did for your loving anniversary card, TK! That is a sweet heart die (or a sweetheart die!) and I love the addition of the wee pearls!! Hugs, Darnell

Nonni said...

Oh yes, that die is a beauty! So delicate! Gives this card a very romantic feel. Love your ombre colors too. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

Shona Chambers said...

This is one of those dies on my 'Always Wanted' list!! Love how you used it in your CAS design and your blending of the orange and yellow is perfection. I'm so glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

sandie said...

An Anniversary Card is perfect for our challenge and what Imlike about this is the gorgeous blending and tiny little pearls. I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog so much recently and leaving such lovely comments x

sandie said...

Oh an Thanks for joining Time Out x

Rosemary said...

beautifully done, tk... the ombre background is gorgeous!