1.01.2019

Birthday Celebration - CTS #302

Howdy!  Did everyone make it through the holidays with minimal stress and LOTS of good food and family?  I hope so!!  We had some good times and awesome food here.

I wanted to pop in with a card, that I'll be sending over to CTS #302 because I see that it loosely represents the sketch - gotta love when that happens!  This is a masculine Birthday card, and was given to its recipient already, so I'm feeling good about sharing it.  Take a look-see...

This came together pretty quickly as it is mostly paper and die cuts, but I love that the flecks in the speckledy paper matches the other colors very well.  Like I said, quick together, but a handmade card nonetheless!

Thanks for popping in, and I'll be seeing you around!


Hugs,
TK

5 comments:

Anita in France said...

Cool, graphic and stylish, TK ... and wonderfully masculine! Wishing you Bonne Année, Bonne Santé! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Fab man card TK!

Rosemary said...

clever take on the sketch, tk... love the clean, crisp lines!

Mac Mable said...

Such a classy masculine card and love the colour combination and those speckles in the paper x.

Lisa Elton said...

What a great masculine card TK! Wishing you a Happy New Year!