12.26.2018

MFT Christmas Tags

I recently purchase the MFT Fold Up Tag die and wanted to use it for my holiday tags.  I was only able to make a few, but I will post to let you see.  Once again, my infamous "screenshot" cut off the person who gave me the inspiration...  And I promise this is my last Christmas post!

 And a little close-up that hopefully shows some shine.  I used a glitter paper for all the ornaments, which were die cut AFTER applying double-sided sticky paper...  SUCH a big help on an intricate die!

These were used for the gifts I took to work, so similar yet in different papers and colors.  

Thanks for your visit, you've made my day!

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Viv said...

Hope all is well in your part of the world TK!
Great tags and loving the cards in the previous post too...
I don't do screenshots to save inspiration cos I always didn't get the names either - instead I now have a folder marked Inspiration and save the pic in there and use the name of the person in the title with a random number after it (just in case they inspire me more than once!!) Happy New Year. x

Cat Craig said...

darling tags, the glitter ornament is perfect.

I Card Everyone said...

Cute as buttons, TK!
=]

Mac Mable said...

Such a fabulous collection of tags and I bet your work colleagues loved them? x

Anita in France said...

So fun and festive, TK ... the glittery ornaments are so delicate on these cute Christmas tags! Hugs, Anita :)

Pam Sparks said...

oh, I want this tag die set too! Fab tags TK!

Rosemary said...

your tags are fabulous, tk! just took a stroll through your blog and saw all the wonderful cards you have made this month! I hope we get to see more of your cards in the new year! Happy new year!

Lisa Elton said...

Well these are just adorable!!