12.16.2018

Perfectly Paisley Birthday

Just popping in for a quick post to celebrate a Birthday for my sweet Hubbs!  It's his day, a day to enjoy the family, rest a bit from the world of "retirement" and enjoy life.  Love him so much...  So let's get onto the card so you can get back to your day!

This card came together pretty quickly, I knew that I wanted to pop up the upper portion of the sentiment and use some metallic, so I just had to fight the perfect dp to match my idea.


 Here's a close-up of the "height" and some of that precious shine  :o)

I hope to be seeing each of your wonderful creations very soon.  Thanks for taking your time out to pop in and see me!

Hugs,
TK

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I do adore paisley... this one is stunning with its polished copper detail, TK! HB to your sweet hubby!
love this happy die... whose is it?
=]

Cat Craig said...

love the foil accents in the pp. Darling card.

Darnell said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful hubs, TK! You've made him an excellent metallic and masculine card! And all things old are new again, so I'm pretty sure paisley will be the new trend any minute (if it isn't already!)! It's stunning in the coppery tones! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Susanne Vargas said...

The metallic shine on the PP looks gorgeous! Fabulous card for your hubby!

Anita in France said...

So cool and stylish, TK ... with gorgeous touches of coppery shine and wonderful dimension! Hugs, Anita :)