11.26.2018

Time to Heal

Howdy, Friends!

Popping in yet again to post another card, made in my absenteeism here on the blog.  I see that it fits in with MFT Sketch #412 and Color Throwdown #520, so I'll send it over that way, and play along since it's been so long since I've really posted much, let alone play!

This card was sent a bit ago to someone who broke his ankle, so I felt he needed a bit of cheer.  I also packed with a few things to help him stay occupied during his recovery.  I hope it helped!  Onto the card...


As you can see, I tipped my version but alas the sketch is still there.  Unfortunately though I have a MFT "window" Blueprint type die, I didn't use it  this time but I will enter anyway...  And don't the colors match up great with CTD?  Love when that happens (not very often in my world)!  I hope you pop over and see all the great cards in both places!  

And again, thanks for taking your time to spend a few minutes with me...

ETA:  Bummer!  I missed CTD....




9 comments:

sandie said...

great to see you on a roll again with your cards.Love the colours here and great design. I am sure this cheered your friend up x

Viv said...

What a shame you missed the deadline TK - normally me that does that too!
A great masculine card.

Mac Mable said...

Sorry you missed the deadline ....The colours are a wonderful combination and the layout looks great. I am sure it would have helped the recipient x.

I Card Everyone said...

You're back on the horse, TK, that's what matters! and beautifully, I may say!
=]

Darnell said...

How lovely to see you active again in Blogland, TK! Your anniversary card on the prior post is so lovely and schparkly and this fall aperture card is an awesome design for a guy! I'm sure it cheered up your friend! Thank you for coming by to visit me!! Hugs, Darnell

Cat Craig said...

Great guy card, and no matter that you missed the challenge. Happens to me all the time.

Anita in France said...

Lovely, TK ... so stylish and calm ... and wonderfully masculine ... your friend must have loved it (and the other goodies you sent)! Hugs, Anita :)

Susanne Vargas said...

Beautiful, serene card! Perfect for sending healing thoughts!

Rosemary said...

so pretty tk!