12.25.2018

Merry Christmas Menagerie...

Well I've been so late in getting my cards together, that once again the ones that had to go a distance will undoubtedly be late -- so sorry...  Christmas is such a time for joy, wonder, blessings, food and family -- I hope that each of you got to enjoy your Christmas with all the blessings indeed!

While I made a few cards, each with a variation of the original, I will post them all together.  I also wish that I could give credit for the idea but my "screenshot" of the original square card cuts off who the recipient of that gratitude should go to!  Bummer!  Must come up with a different plan to save the pics I see....  Some of the cards will have inlaid die cuts while others will have the die popped up, but all are backdropped by a sploosh of inks in various colors.  I must apologize for the pictures because in my haste, I did not notice that the stamped sentiments look horrible!  Truly, they are better IRL.  So here we go...

            
     
     
     

Churches, stars, poinsettias, bulbs and snowflakes... oh my!

I hope your holidays were truly blessed and that your day was full of love, peace and joy!  Thank you, Friends, from the bottom of my heart!

Hugs,
TK

3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Lovely cards TK, hope you had a joyful Christmas and that you have a happy and healthful new year.

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful selection of cards and so very pretty x.
Thank you for your blog friendship in 2018 and here's to a healthy and crafty 2019 x Continue to enjoy the festive period x

Anita in France said...

These are all so delicious, TK, with your splooshed ink backgrounds and crisp die cuts! I can attest to the loveliness of them as there's one sitting on my shelf at this very moment that made the pond journey so quickly ... thanks so much! Hugs, Anita :)