9.20.2026

Thinking of You Today

 Hello!

Today's card was mailed and received; it is an encouragement for healing.  The products used today are both "newbies", so this'll be entered at NBUS #90.

This card was made with the somewhat recent color challenge of orange and yellow.  However, I got a bit carried away and colored the leaves too -- oops!  Well, shucks, I'm not about to toss the card so I placed it over a beautiful coverplate that I was enabled to buy via the very person who received the card!  I added the sentiment, stamping it in orange to match the small flowers and away it went.



Supplies:
  SSS - Daisy Frame and die (NBUS)
   Ps - Diamond Oval Pinpoint background cp (NBUS)

Thank you for the visit and sweet words -- you guys always lift me up!

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I think it is beautiful and I would think it might still fit since orange and yellow were still used!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely Card – awesome cover plate. I bet the recipient loved it.

Marcia Hill said...

Yeah, the green wouldn't have worked with my orange & yellow challenge, but the rest of the card sure would have TK! It's absolutely beautiful and I love that background too...totally sets off those gorgeous blooms!! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Rosemary said...

What a pretty card, TK! That wreath is so very pretty. I know it brought a smile to the face of person receiving it.

Anonymous said...

TK I absolutely love those gorgeous florals and I love the addition of the green. Fabulous background. A perfect card of encouragement. Hugs Jaydee

I Card Everyone said...

I can't tell you how many times I've made that mistake, TK! It is a beautiful image and deserves ALL the colors you've used to bring it to life as nature would!
=]

Bobby said...

You had me at daisies, TK, but that lacy background has stolen my heart too. Beautiful card!

Bonnie said...

I love this elongated wreath and the delightful daisies! Somehow that green always wants to join in! Pretty background too!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful card TK.