9.29.2026

Mice & Cozy

 Welcome, Friends!

Today I have three cards for you -- surprise!  A new stamp (or two, or more) arrived and I wanted to use them right away.  We were camping with friends over the weekend and I had the opportunity to color some images I had stamped in advance, and all the ladies joined in!  Today, I was able make these cards ~

I used the sketch from a previous Unity challenge, modifying it slightly.  While this dsp is actually a muted sage-y gray, my camera mistook it for a golden/green color - oy!  However, he'll be joining NBUS #90

This little guy is happily gathering his good things!  Don't you just love these images and the dsp?  This one will join Darnell's IDEAS Calendar - Anything Goes!

And this cutie is swingin' by to join in at Inkspirational Challenge #377, Fall cupcake in the upper left and the 2nd over to the right of it.

  



Supplies:
   UN - Mice & Cozy stamps, Scallops & Banners dies and Sept. Whit Kit 2024 dsp (all NBUS)
   HA - Infinity Circles

Thanks for stopping by, I love it when you do!  And have a fabulous week.

Hugs,
TK



No comments: