Welcome, Friends!
Today I have three cards for you -- surprise! A new stamp (or two, or more) arrived and I wanted to use them right away. We were camping with friends over the weekend and I had the opportunity to color some images I had stamped in advance, and all the ladies joined in! Today, I was able make these cards ~
I used the sketch from a previous Unity challenge, modifying it slightly. While this dsp is actually a muted sage-y gray, my camera mistook it for a golden/green color - oy! However, he'll be joining NBUS #90
This little guy is happily gathering his good things! Don't you just love these images and the dsp? This one will join Darnell's IDEAS Calendar - Anything Goes!
And this cutie is swingin' by to join in at Inkspirational Challenge #377, Fall cupcake in the upper left and the 2nd over to the right of it.
Supplies:
UN - Mice & Cozy stamps, Scallops & Banners dies and Sept. Whit Kit 2024 dsp (all NBUS)
HA - Infinity Circles
Thanks for stopping by, I love it when you do! And have a fabulous week.
Hugs,
TK





13 comments:
Those mice are adorable enjoying their Fall activities, TK. Beautiful coloring and card designing, my friend.
So adorable! Totally made me smile 😊
Super cute mouse designs and with them you have created wonderful and fun cards! Sounds like it was a great time for you and your friends.
TK those mice are adorable and I love that you were able to color them with friends while camping. Your images work so well with those fabulous papers! I love
Both mice, but the one collecting his Pinecone is my favorite!
Hugs
Jaydee
Oh, TK! Are you going to make me go shopping AGAIN?? Seriously the cutest trio of mice since those cuties from Penny Black IMHO! Your cards are just adorable and have quickly become my favorites of all of your wonderful creations!
=]
These little guys are adorable and the papers are perfect to show them off! So far I've resisted ordering these stamps. You're making it harder!
Three of the sweetest little mice on your lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational with the cute sweatered mouse handing from the branch! Julia xx
Oh TK...I am so tempted to go shopping again! These mice are absolutely ADORABLE and I'm totally loving all 3 cards!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love all the dsp and layouts you used too! Sweet, SWEET cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Super adorable set of cards, TK! The mice are just too darn adorable.
Hi TK! I just saw you in a challenge link up! Your cards are adorable! I've been looking closer at Unity! So fun!
Great minds think alike...I used that same stamp set to create my card for this challenge. I love all three of yours!
Oh my goodness, how darling are those mice! Sweet, sweet cards!
Oh my gosh those mice....love the cards you've created.
Post a Comment