Welcome, Friends!
Today's card marks a "new chapter" for one of our daughter's. They recently purchased a home of their own and moved in. While moving can be overwhelming, I'm pretty sure they're loving their new home, also their first home to own. Lots of firsts still to come, landscaping, decorating, making it just right for them.
While I used the previous colors at Color Hues, and a close layout to Freshly Made Sketches, this will actually not be entered anywhere. I fell in love with Marcia's colors last week but I just couldn't make the card in time. As for FMS, you were supposed to only decorate the bottom half, however I just didn't want to cut that much away from the house, I preferred the scene as I saw it.
Stamped, colored with Copics, masked and then ink blending, I added a sweet little sentiment with the congratulations inside. That's it for me
Supplies:
JD - Home Sweet Home stamp
PTI - Reflections: Hebrew 11 die (NBUS, you'll be seeing the stamp soon)
WF - Nesting Postage die (freebie, believe it or not)
Alt - Masonry Wall 3D ef
Welp, I guess I sent this to NBUS #90, since this is the die's first outing and it's die week over at IDEAS Calendar.
Have an outstanding weekend!
Hugs,
TK




No comments:
Post a Comment