9.10.2026

Back To School

 Welcome, welcome!

Okay, I was a bit late with this card but at least I got it made and it'll be delivered today!  It's a card for my eldest daughter, the teacher -- and, boy, was it fun!

It's a flip card!  Now don't laugh, but it's my first one, and I loved making it!  Now, I did fashion it after a short video on YouTube from Unity, unknown maker so props to them.
I might be out on a limb, but does this work for FMS #753?  My vertical line might be a stretch but I'm going to try.  If it isn't accepted, I'm okay with that.

Can I just say how much I love that the designer made a front and a back?
First, both images (NBUS) were stamped and colored with Copics (IDEAS Calendar) and cut down with Nesting Square dies (NBUS), thank goodness for that 30% Craft Warehouse coupon!  Yep, it was one item per day for 5 days, and you can bet your bottom dollar I used one a day to get all the shapes they had.  Good choice and timing.  The base was cut and scored, NBUS coordinating papers applied.

On the inside -- I thought this sentiment would work well for a Teacher.  It was applied to another square, then the side was cut to make it look like a tear out notebook sheet.  So fun!  Now I just have to get the coffee giftcard to accompany it, for those not so good days...

  



Supplies:
   UN - Off We Grow stamps, Apple Seeds & ABCs dsp (both NBUS)
   HA - Infinity Nesting dies (NBUS)
   MFT - Notebook edge die

Off to do yardwork for at least a couple of hours -- end of season tasks starting, but also sprucing up for our Annual Campout in two weeks.  I'll have a busy few weeks now - car show cruise this weekend, campout in two weeks, Celebration of Life the following week, then eldest daughter's 40th Birthday the following Saturday, and the next day we're off to Colorado to visit Hubbs' mom for a week!

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
TK


No comments: