8.30.2026

A Whimsabella Glimmerglade Win!

 Hello, Friends!
I hope your day is going swimmingly -- literally if your heat has not cooled yet.  We are starting the downward slide, if you call upper 80's "cooler" - ha!

Today's card was made with my recent win, a big thanks for the lucky draw, Darnell, and Stamping Bella for the sponsorship!

My choice of cuties was this gal called Glimmerglade ~

She's a little cutie, isn't she?!  She looks like summer, so she was my pick for today's Birthday gal.  I spotted this pp and decided I would pick the colors and run with all the party feelings it was giving me.  Stamped, colored and cut down with other papers, she's my fun for the day!
P.S.  Yes, I had to buy more while I was shopping so you'll see those soon... 😉
Sorry for the really bad photo, which goes horribly blurry to the bottom left!  I wanted to show that I used Wink of Stella on her wings and the flower centers.  This'll go to a daughter this weekend when we celebrate together.

Supplies:
   StBe - Whimsabella Glimmerglade (NBUS)
   PB - Elegant Stitched frame
   LF - Perfectly Plaid pp
   Splb - A Little Message bpp


That's it for me this fine day!  I hope you usher in a great weekend filled with much fun, great food and lotsa love.

Hugs,
TK

13 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...what a cutie TK! I love the dsp and the matching colors you used on this sweet image! Love all the WOS too...birthdays do deserve sparkle and shine! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on your win, she is most definitely a cutie! Love that you pulled the colors from that delightful plaid to bring her to life. Darling card, TK! We've had an unusually cool August, but we have a few days of 90 this coming week... ick!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute fairy! And I love your coloring! Congratulations on the win too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yay for a good win! She is a cutie and you colored her wonderfully

Bobby said...

She is a cutie, TK, and you've matched her with that wonderful plaid beautifully.

I Card Everyone said...

Just the sweetest little fairy ever, TK! I love that you brought all the fun colors from that gorgeous plaid to her clothes and bouquet!
=]

Rosemary said...

What a sweetie for sure, TK! Love how you colored her up and the glittery wings. Your daughter will love it!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

How gorgeous.

Loll said...

Sweet card! Love that little stamping bella girl and her pretty flowers. Great colours and wonderful shimmer, TK! Have fun celebrating together with your daughter! xx

Ida said...

She is adorable. I think you did a wonderful job with the colors and the shimmer from the Wink of Stella. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Ida said...

Oh and another Happy (late) Birthday wish as I got busy last week and forgot to tell you.

Ida said...

Darling Card. You did an awesome job with the colors and matching it to the designer paper. - Birthday wishes to you & your daughter.

Anonymous said...

His adorable is she?!!’n I just love that you picked the colors from the paper to color her. I bet your daughter loved it and that you had a great time celebrating
Hugs jaydee