10.01.2026

Now Faith Is Confidence In What We Hope For...

 Isn't today a glorious day?
Well I'm hoping that it is for all of you!

Today's card is an encouragement, in hope and prayers for all good things to come from a current situation.  I'm hoping you agree.

An NBUS embossing folder, a fancy die cut from dsp and again with the smaller die from vellum, then the verse was embossed in liquid platinum.

This card was QACAS but I think the sentiment hits home.



Supplies:
   PTI - Hebrews 11 stamp (NBUS)
   MB - Fuchsia Cascade 3D ef (NBUS)
   MS - Let Your Soul Bloom dsp (LOVE this pack!)

May your faith be confident and assured by what you cannot see!

Hugs,
TK



12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

It may be QACAS but still absolutely BEAUTIFUL TK!! I love that verse from Hebrews, and it definitely is the standout on this wonderful card! Beautiful dsp and anything on vellum is always beautiful!! Lovely, lovely encouragement card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty

Rosemary said...

Really beautiful card, TK! I'm sure that it brought the needed comfort to the person who received it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and well designed! The dry embossing looks awesome with the rest of your design!

Bobby said...

You've chosen a beautiful way to highlight that wonderful sentiment, TK. The embossing, patterned paper and fun die cut went together beautifully. Maybe you should send this to the gals at Word Power.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, TK. I love all that wonderful texture and the unique labels. The floral layer is wonderful between your sentiment and the embossed background. Putting the verse on vellum was a great idea. I am sure it brought comfort to the recipient
Hugs
Jaydee

I Card Everyone said...

Really, really beautiful, TK! Words to remember, that's for sure!
=]

Julia Aston said...

I have many of the PTI's Bible verse stamps and I love making cards with them - your gold embossed verse on the vellum is so lovely over that beautiful floral DP and the embossed white background adds lovely texture! Julia xx

Lisa Elton said...

Why am I not getting your posts??!! Grrr, so frustrating. Anyway, this card is as pretty here as it is in person!!

Bonnie said...

I love this Bible verse and embossing it on vellum and placing it over the patterned paper was a brilliant idea! A perfect encouragement card!

Darnell said...

It's hard to make a design that is QACAS and ends up looking breathtaking and not the least bit quick or simple! Well done, TK! The layering is brilliant and, of course, that verse is everything! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful sentiment on a lovely card.