Hello and welcome!
I told you I'd be back with another card or two featuring these sweet little Mouse On A Merry Mission stamps... well, here's one lol. I'm totally underestimating my pre-vacation time, so I'll settle for one for now.
Copic-colored, the bauble was colored with a gold Signa, matted several times and sentiment attached. Again, I used the Color Hues colors from Marcia, but I also added more 😉 I'm hoping this will work over at FMS #756, even though it has double-matting, and BYSHC #74 (tipped on its side since my image was more vertical than horizontal).
While I've got several other projects in the making (waiting for some supplies), I'm not sure how much I'll be posting for a bit. However, know that I will be lurking around 😊
Supplies:
UN - Mouse On A Merry Mission stamp, Holiday Encore dsp
CP - Scallop & Dots dies
I hope you're enjoying the weather wherever you are, we've settled into 80's daytime and 50's at night! I can take the 80's if it cools off the house during the night!
Hugs,
TK

No comments:
Post a Comment