10.02.2026

Special Delivery of Holiday Cheer

I'm flying in today, like a drop of water in a sizzlin' hot pan!  Nope, temperatures are wonderful here, it's just that I don't want to miss this challenge -- and I believe it's my first time EvEr (thanks, Jaydee)!

It started with another new, NBUS set that fit my need to get serious about my Christmas card collection.  This set comes with three sweet images, but I didn't want to miss the sketch over at The Paper Players #805.  I loved the sketch and wanted to have a little fun, plus I attempted to use the colors from Color Hues #142 - Burnt Red & Amber!

I knew the paper I would use right away, so that helped.  Now to find Copics... nope... I had to do a ton of color blending to get this close, so I hope it works!  While my camera turned my colors more wine red and golden, I did my best and I'm happy with it.  I also only partially colored the image this time, staying within my color limits (teehee)
😉

Here is an unedited shot, showing how much the camera was trying to change my colors!  Needless to say, I love the card.  These are not my typical Christmas color choices, but it worked for this cutie!  There's actually 3 cute images in this set, so I'll be posting the other two soon but the clock is ticking at PP805!

  


Supplies:
   UN - Mouse On A Merry Mission, Holiday Encore dsp (both NBUS) 
   WF - Nesting Postage dies
   HA - Infinity Ovals

Thank you for the visit, you brighten my day!

Hugs,
TK



1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

You're killin' me with these ADORABLE mice images TK...do I "NEED" them or just "WANT" them?!! Hmmmmm... But I digress...your sweet little mouse carrying his gift on the sled is just too cute and colored perfectly for our color challenge!! I love the DSP choices too!! Sweet, SWEET card my friend and thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues Challenge!! Hugs. :0)