Though MFT Card Challenges are going away again, I wanted to make one last card! With nowhere to post the card (MFT WSC #13), it would obviously be posted here. I fell it love with the card made by Deborah and I decided to straight out CASE it! That being said, I still love hers WAY more!
Since I had no MFT Christmas papers, this green stripey paper was from their Sweet Celebrations pack, and the closest I could come up with. A borrowed background pp was used from a "freebie" pack, but all other things are MFT. Here's her card ~
The colors, the sweet images, the pretty papers -- oh my!
Supplies:
MFT - Winter Songbird & dies, Elegant Rectangle Stax, Blueprints 27, Tasty Greetings sentiment
Other - HB Christmas freebie papers
That's it for this sweet card, and one more for the stash! Yay!
Hugs,
TK

11 comments:
Great CASE! I also saved that card in my impressed file. You did very well!
As much as I love Deborah's card, I love yours just as much TK!! Your 3 images are ADORABLE and I love the bright green dsp you used too...a perfect Christmas card to add to the stash!! Hugs. :0)
Your card is wonderful and a great case too! I always liked to make my own version of a case and that is what you did. Awesome’
Those birds are so sweet, TK, and the substitute Christmas paper worked great to show them off. I'm loving that sentiment too.
I like your cute trio of birds, Tk and the die cut labels you put them on! This is a cute CASE!
i love those winter birds. So cute.
This is a delight, TK! Those little birds are adorable and the background papers add a bright place to showcase them! A great CASE and mix of papers and shapes, my friend!
Your trio of birdies is just as cute, TK!
I'm worried about those fires getting closer to you! Take care!
=]
What a fun card with those cute birds on the striped paper. Love your card and love Deborah's card also.
Wonderful inspired by Deborah card TK. Love the sweet birds on the green paper backing. xx
Love your sweet trio of Christmas birdies, TK! Wonderful card.
Post a Comment