5.04.2024

Congrats

Greetings, Friends!

A quick post today, as I'm heading out the door to the west side of the state.  Today's a celebration at Daughter #3's home.  Here's the card ~


I was inspired by the colors at CTD791 - Magenta, Gray and Aqua.  Great colors to work with, and I used a new stamp and die set, so this'll visit NBUS #62 as well.  While I have the stencils to this set, I didn't use them today.  The flowers were Copic colored, then cut; the banner cut from aqua and the next smaller size cut from vellum.  I chose to add some pierced detail to the largest banner.  The sentiment is a pre-foiled sentiment.
And a close-up, in case you can't see the shine ~


 

Supplies:
   PFS - Blooming Branch & dies (NBUS)
   Alt - Nesting Slim dies
   SSS - Detail Ringlet cp
   Rngr - LetterIt foiled sentiments

That's it for me!  I'm 🎵"on the road again" 🎵 -- have a great weekend!

 Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You've managed to brighten those gorgeous, moody colors beautifully, TK! Such a pretty birthday card for your daughter!
Now I must remember your trick for bringing some texture to my favorite label!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty colors and layers, TK! This is a marvelous congrats card!

Mumu's Paperology said...

Love it!

Darnell said...

Congrats to Daughter #3 on the new house, TK! I love your take on the colors with this pretty design and, of course, I'm all in for the schparkle! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

Have a great weekend! That is a beautiful congratulations card you made.

Bobby said...

Your Copic coloring is wonderful, TK. Those flowers are so pretty against the vellum and aqua.

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully done!

Bonnie said...

This is GORGEOUS, TK! I would never have thought to use these colors but they are so perfect together! What a great bouquet of flowers and you've colored them perfectly! No need for stencils.

Broni said...

Beautiful card, JK! Congratulations on being chosen as the Featured Stamper at the Color Throwdown!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card for your daughter. I know she will love it. Congrats on your win at The Color Throwdown.

Loll said...

AMAZING card TK. LOVE the gorgeous flowers and your layout, especially in the colours you've used. Perfection! Hope you had a fun time at your Daughter's place! xx