5.15.2024

CTD #793 Featured Stamper

 Hello!

I recently received a surprise, and was drawn as the Featured Stamper CTD791, and invited to in today's post as Featured Artist at CTD793 - purple, orange and aqua ~


Here's my card, which came together with new products ~


I used two new BP plates, the main image and sentiment.  After pressing, I decided to watercolor the main image with pan paints.  It was then cut down and placed on a matching base, the sentiment also pressed, cut and placed below.  Unfortunately, the more it dried and then photographed, it appears more turquoise but I still like it and hope they do too!  While my time is limited currently, I made the push to get this card done!  Thanks, CTD, for this sweet opportunity!


Supplies:
   Splb - Butterfly Bouquet bpp, A Little Message bpp & dies (both NBUS)

Thank you for your visit and time, I appreciate you!

Hugs,
TK


12 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful and I love the colors and layout!

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations on your win and on being a CTD guest designer, TK! You've stepped up to the plate just beautifully - this is a home run! LOve the way you've featured those colors!
=]

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your well deserved Guest Designer post, TK! You have used these colors beautifully, my friend! I love this bouquet done up with scallops on the aqua background!

Loll said...

Beautiful card using the challenge colours TK. Congrats on being GD at Color Throwdown. xx

Marcia Hill said...

This card is absolutely beautiful in the challenge colors TK! And the fact that it's done in letter press makes it even more beautiful in my mind...I just LOVE the deep etched look you get from this! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous use of those colors, TK. Stunning card.

Bobby said...

Congrats on your win and guest design spot, TK. You did them proud with your lovely BP flower and what a great job of watercoloring them.

Ida said...

Congratulations on being the featured artist. Your card is so pretty. You did a wonderful job with the water coloring.

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! Love the floral image you used!

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes, TK, this is GORGEOUS! Well done, my friend. Congrats on your win!

Broni said...

This is beautiful, TK! So glad you are our Featured Artist this week!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This turned out so pretty! Fabulous Card! For some reason I’m not getting your posts in my email anymore 😕