4.17.2022

Happy Easter, Everyone!

 Hello!

I've unfortunately been quite absent lately, lots going on and now work is ramping up too, so time might be scarce for a bit.  However, I wanted to wish everyone a WONDERFUL Easter, full of blessings!

I have a couple cards to share, so I'll get right to it with as little chat as possible, and a few details.

Beautiful washi gifted from Bonnie last year, and I saved it so I could use these sweet bunnies this year!

Only a little heat embossing, die cutting and sequins here...

This next card is a new stamp that I adore, and put it to use right away ~

Copic colored, gold Washi to the left,  and all the yellow was given a golden layer of Wink of Stella, sorry it isn't visible in the photo.

My next card is a rubber stamp I've had for a few years and never used, so this needed to come out.  I think the "topiary" chicken is hilarious (go ahead look close)!

Again Copic colored, cut out and a borrowed Easter sentiment.

My next one is a newer die, that I just HAD to have ~

Ink blending in the background, the outline layered a couple of times, the cross was Winked, a few negatives popped out and colored then placed back in, the sentiment die layered on vellum and attached.

Supplies:
   Card 1 - gifted Washi, MFT Blueprints 27 and Fiskars Holiday Hooplah sentiment
   Card 2 - CCC Rose Cross
   Card 3 - MFT Wonky Stitched die, Art Gone Wild - Easter Bunny stamp, PS Easter Blessings sentiment
   Card 4 - SSS Outline Floral Cross die, SSS - Alleluia die

Again, that's it for me, I truly hope you have a blessed Easter!
He is Risen!

Hugs,
TK


11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What fabulous Easter cards TK and extra loving the first one with that super adorable washi tape, that was gifted by Bonnie x. Sorry work is getting busy and sending Easter hugs my friend x.

I Card Everyone said...

Every card an Easter blessing, TK! that topiary chicken just cracks me up!
=]

Bobby said...

No time but you managed to make four fabulous cards, TK. I should be so productive. The washi bunnies are darling and I love how you designed the card around them. Both crosses are wonderful and the topiary chick card is such fun.

Cat Craig said...

A wonderful collection of cards going from adorable to faithful and each one is lovely.

Lisa Elton said...

Each one is as fabulous as the next TK! I have the cousin to your Easter Bunny, mine's driving a topiary VW! Happy Easter!

Loll said...

Beautiful array of Easter cards TK. Each one is so beautifully made with so many lovely details. Hope you enjoyed your Easter. xx

Bonnie said...

Wonderful Easter cards, TK! Love how you used those bunnies! I'll have to remember that because I still have some of that Washi. The floral cross is colored beautifully. Love the topiary chick with the bunny buggy full of eggs! The cross is beautiful with the die cut alleluia! Don't work too hard if you can help it.

Rosemary said...

A lovely set of Easter cards, TK. Hope you had a wonderful Resurrection day!

Claire said...

Gorgeous Easter cards, I love those sweet Spring bunnies 🐰 it's also nice to see traditional religious cards with the crosses, very poignant x

Darnell said...

I'm late arriving, but I'm so glad I didn't miss this post, TK! What a wonderful array of talent and design ideas! I love each and every one, especially that topiary chicken pulling the Easter cart! Well done using your NBUS, too. I hope you don't have to work too hard! Hugs, Darnell

Ida said...

What a great group of cards. You did a nice job on all of them. I really like the Cross die on the bottom card. - Our Easter was not what we had planned. The kids and grands next door came down with the stomach flu so we had to postpone till the following weekend.