4.03.2022

Easter Blessings

 Dear Friends, welcome!

Although the weekend started with yardwork, after my knees and back were done, I moved into the Craft Room!  I was able to make a couple of cards, not great success but I'll take it since time is evading me.  There will be no challenges today, as this card "just happened".

The first card was an attempt at water color pencils, to no avail.  I tossed it aside but came back later trying to resurrect it.  I left the lilies white (unlike this one) with the exception of the greenery and a little faint color on the lilies to add a little dimension.  


I thought it needed a little more pizzazz so... I decided to bust out the Kuretake shimmer paints and wash over the white area.  Success, except now the greenery looks ignored, so I added a little Wink of Stella.  Here's the end result in a video, if I can figure this out ~


Now THAT'S a lot of shimmer!

Supplies:
   Anita's - Lilies
   PS - Easter Blessings
   PTI - My Mother, My Friend die

Well that's it for me today!  I'll post the other soon.  I'm a bit worn out after the yardwork (none all winter makes a lady sore).  Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and looking forward to Easter ahead!  We've got high winds in the forecast and snow in the mountains and hills -- hopefully you're done with snow for the year!

Hugs,
TK

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So elegant and love the shimmer TK. Thank you for the short video which showed to shine to perfection x. Yes I know what you mean after being out in the garden with the knees and back!

Bonnie said...

That is a lot of shimmery goodness!

Loll said...

So pretty TK. LOVE the shimmer (thanks for the video!). :) The woodgrain embossing adds some lovely texture. xx

Rosemary said...

Lovely card, TK. We got high winds, too, and lightning, thunder and hail!

Bobby said...

Beautiful Easter card, TK. I love all the shimmer.